LCD Thermocouple Indicator
- Measures temperature from a K, J or T-type thermocouple
- -200 to +1300ºC (-328 to +1999ºF) measurement range
- Displays current, highest and lowest readings
- 19mm (0.75”) digit height
- Screw terminal connections
The DTM 995B is compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples. It can measure between -200 and +1300°C (-328 to +1999°F) when using an appropriate thermocouple.
The current value and the maximum and minimum values since power-on are recorded, which can be recalled and displayed by using an
external push button connected to the meter. Calibration can be performed easily using two potentiometers located on the rear of the meter.
Cold-junction compensation is used to maintain accuracy when the meter is exposed to changes in temperature.
The meter is housed in a robust carrier, which can be bolted in place or panel mounted using the low profile bezel, window and clips provided. Backlighting is included for use in poor lighting conditions.