- Temperature and humidity data logging sensor
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of data
- Measurement range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Humidity Measurement range from 0 to 100%
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Max & Min readings
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging
- Supplied with wall bracket and micro USB lead
The EL-WiFi-TH sensor measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 60 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
This EL-WiFi-TH is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
The battery is safely charged when the unit is operating between 0 to +40°C (+32 to +104°F). It is protected against charging outside this temperature range. Sensor readings may be inaccurate during battery charging.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel. This software is available for free from our Support page (link to support/downloads page).
This sensor stands alone by itself on a vertical surface and comes with a wall bracket that can be screwed onto a wall or flat surface. The sensor clips into the bracket.
All EL-WiFi sensors are thoroughly tested pre-release but the sensor may experience compatibility issues with certain WiFi networks. In this instance we recommend the use of network accessories available on the Corintech website.