- Temperature data logging sensor with thermistor probe
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of data
- Measurement range -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- 802.11b compliant
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Main unit IP55, probe IP67
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Max & Min readings
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging
- Supplied with removable thermistor probe, micro USB lead & wall bracket
The EL-WiFi-TP sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The probe can be used in a wide range of temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage.
This EL-WiFi-TP is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel. This software will be available for free from www.corintech.com.
This sensor stands alone by itself on a horizontal surface and comes with a wall bracket that can be screwed onto a wall or flat surface. The sensor clips into the bracket.
The sensor is supplied with a thermister probe and with an attachment so that it can be securely fixed to flat surfaces.
The probe is removable so alternative probes can also be used to meet specific requirements providing they operate within the same temperature range.
All EL-WiFi sensors are thoroughly tested pre-release but the sensor may experience compatibility issues with certain WiFi networks. In this instance we recommend the use of network accessories available on the Corintech website.