- Temperature sensor with WiFi capability and integrated display
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel
- Operating range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
- Max & Min readings
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of data
- 802.11b compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging
- Wall bracket
The EL-WiFi-T sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed via the EL-WiFi Software or can be exported to Excel.
The software installed on the PC allows set up, data logging and data review. Set-up features include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. This software is available for free from www.corintech.com
During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 60 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
This EL-WiFi-T is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
This sensor stands alone by itself on a horizontal surface and comes with a wall bracket that can be screwed onto a wall or flat surface. The sensor clips into the bracket.