BOA PRO Cameras
Self-contained and Rugged
- Easily integrated smart camera with embedded software
- Sensor Resolution: VGA to 1600x1200
- Processor: ARM CPU + DSP
- Memory: 256MB Job / 256MB Program
- Ethernet, RS232, I/O
- Ultra small form factor 44 x 44 x 44 mm
- Industrial IP67 Housing for harsh and washdown environments
- 360° Mounting
- Standard M12 cabling
- Direct connection to standard vision lights
- 12-30V input voltage range
- 0-45°C operating temperature range
Sherlock on the BOA Pro provides a variety of communication interfaces and supports standard factory protocols such as Modbus and Ethernet/IP. Image logging is supported via a connected client or by FTP to a network connected drive.
In addition to Ethernet, BOA Pro provides serial RS-232 and discrete I/O connections, as well as expandable I/O options. A dedicated strobe output is further provided for direct light control.
For visualization, Sherlock supports BOAView, a dedicated application supported by WinCE based HMIs. Sherlock also provides an OCX control and API that allows users to develop a custom interface that best suits their factory environment.
BOA Pro is compatible with industry standard M12 cord sets to minimize hardware integration costs.
- Passive power over Ethernet
- Direct external light control
- Expansion I/O option
- Powered network switch option
BOA NEXUS Smart Bridge
A complementary device for BOA smart cameras, the BOA NEXUS Smart Bridge works with existing BOA camera systems to expand their information sharing and monitoring capabilities. The BOA NEXUS uses a standard monitor to conveniently display inspection images and application specific information from multiple BOA cameras, eliminating the need for an HMI. Featuring its own BOA NEXUS Navigator built-in software interface, support for iNspect Express and Sherlock software, and six Gigabit Ethernet ports, the BOA NEXUS is the perfect low-power companion to BOA smart camera systems.
- Display interface eliminates need for expensive HMIs
- Convenient access for online setup and maintenance
- Supports isolated or bridged network configurations
- Simplifies camera network setup
- Manages access to cameras with dissimilar firmware versions
- Tracks user access and changes to camera solutions
- Supports results logging capability to CSV file
- Includes software emulator for offline solution editing
- DIN mountable hardware platform
- Provides storage for runtime image logging