XM-121A Absolute Shaft Vibration Module
The XM® 121A Absolute Shaft Vibration modules are XM-121 Low Frequency Measurement modules that are loaded with XM-121A firmware. They can operate stand-alone or on DeviceNet™ networks to provide real-time data and status information to other XM modules, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, and condition monitoring systems.
- Dynamic inputs measure an eddy current transducer and either an accelerometer or a velocimeter
- Tachometer input measures speed from 1 to 1.2M RPM from a pulse signal of 1…50,000 events per revolution
- Two isolated, 4…20 mA outputs
- Communicate via DeviceNet™ network
- Single on-board relay
- Four virtual relays or four additional relays (when connected to an XM® 441 Expansion Relay Module)