XM-220 Dual Speed Module
The XM® 220 Dual Speed modules accept inputs from standard tachometers. These modules operate in dual-channel, single redundant channel, or reverse rotation mode to control how sensors calculate the speed, acceleration, and peak measurements. They can operate stand-alone or on DeviceNet™ networks to provide real-time data and status information to other XM modules, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, and condition monitoring systems.
- Two tachometer inputs, each measures ±25V (50V max. peak to peak)
- Two isolated 4...20 mA outputs
- Communicate via DeviceNet™ network
- Single on-board relay
- Four virtual relays or four additional relays (when connected to an XM® 441 Expansion Relay Module)
- One digital output for use with an XM-442 EODS Relay module