XM-123 Aeroderivative Module
The XM® 123 Aeroderivative modules are two-channel monitors designed specifically for monitoring industrial and aeroderivative gas turbines. Each channel can be configured with either a tracking filter or a bandpass filter to perform real-time measurements of the vibration within the specified frequency range. These modules can operate stand-alone, with no interface to higher-level systems. In addition, they can communicate on DeviceNet™ networks to provide real-time data and status information to other XM modules, programmable controllers, distributed control systems, and condition monitoring systems.
- Dynamic inputs measure eddy current transducer, accelerometer, and voltage signals
- Tachometer input measures speed from 1 to 1.2M RPM from a pulse signal of 1…50,000 events per revolution
- Two isolated 4…20 mA outputs
- Communicate via DeviceNet™ network
- Single on-board relay
- Four virtual relays or four additional relays (when connected to an XM® 441 Expansion Relay Module)