EL-DATAPAD Portable Data Viewer
The EL-DataPad allows users of certain EL-USB data loggers to configure their units, upload data, and view logging results on-thespot rather than moving the logger to their PC. This allows shorter breaks in data collection for more data continuity, less travel time, and on-the-spot data review and data logger reconfiguration.
The logger is connected to the EL-DataPad via a standard USB port at the top of the DataPad. Once connected, you are guided through a simple touchscreen menu with options to Set-Up Logger, Stop Logger & Download and View Data. On-screen instructions follow the same structure as EL-USB-WIN software for the PC currently provided with each data logger.
- Archive capacity for up to 500 logger uploads
- View uploaded data with general trend and summary reports
- Allows full or quick set-up of compatible EL-USB data loggers
- Touch screen interface for navigation of menus
- 2.8 inch full color TFT display
- Stored data can be transferred to a PC via micro USB cable
- Rechargeable internal built-in lithium battery provides up to 8 hours of use between charges