SIERRA INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS DELIVERS SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY.
Our strong project management and quality system methodology promotes well-planned and executed projects.Sierra Instrumentation & Controls can assist you in the initial concepts, specifications, and design engineering through project implementation, Control System , PLC -SCADA Software , Control Panel Manufacturing , Installation, testing, start-up, and training of operating and maintenance personnel.
New installation or retrofit, Sierra Instrumentation & Controls develops and applies the proven, cost-effective solutions to meet your needs.
Chemical Industry Experience
Sierra Instrumentation & Controls has experience with the following processes and systems:
- Batch Reaction Systems
- Spray Drying
- Etheylene Oxide Addition
- Solvent Recovery
- Falling Film Evaporator
- Feed/Product Storage
- Weighing/Premix Controls
- Boilers/Steam Generators
- Waste Water Treatment
- Cooling Water Systems
- Fire Water Systems
- The need to retrofit new controls to existing process equipment with minimal downtime.
- The importance of reliability and safety.
- Designing the system with maintenance and troubleshooting in mind.
- The job is not done until the final documentation and drawings are delivered.
- Instrumentation design and enhancements utilizing the latest technologies such as Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus or Hart.