FLEX™ I/O offers the functionality of larger rack-based I/O without the space requirements. FLEX I/O offers cost-effectiveness, flexibility, modularity, and reliability. Communication options include EtherNet/IP™, ControlNet™, DeviceNet™, Universal Remote I/O, and other networks. FLEX‑I/O XT™ modules provide a distributed I/O solution for your ControlLogix‑XT™ extreme environment system.
- Modular design lets you independently select the I/O, termination style and network interface
- Assembles without tools—all Components snap onto a DIN rail and plug together to form the I/O system
- Mounts horizontally or vertically on a standard DIN rail
- Communicates on EtherNet/IP™, ControlNet™, DeviceNet™, Universal Remote I/O, and other networks
- Removal and Insertion Under Power (RIUP) lets you replace modules and make connections while the system is in operation
- FLEX-I/O XT™ extreme environment modules operate in a broader temperature range and are ANSI/ISA2, IEC and EMC-compliant
- Configuration wizards speed engineering and installation