1442 Series Eddy Current Probe Systems
Bulletin 1442 Eddy Current Probe Systems, our premier systems, offer 5 mm (0.20 in.) and 8 mm (0.31 in.) probes. These systems offer many advantages over competitive technologies: pressure-resistant, injection-molded probes; color-coded connectors; isolated, narrow-profile DIN mounted drivers; and interchangeable Components. They are suited for shaft vibration, phase/speed reference, and rotor/thrust position measurements.
- System comprises non-contact pick-up probe, extension cable, and driver
- Fully API-670 compliant
- Sensor tips available in 5 mm (0.20 in.) and 8 mm (0.31 in.) diameters
- Linear range: 0.25...2.25 mm (9.8...88.6 mills) from sensor tip
- Frequency response: DC to 10 kHz (-3 dB)
- Suitable for vibration and speed applications