Redundant I/O Communication Interfaces
Bulletin 1715 Communication Adapters enable the 1715 I/O modules to exchange data with ControlLogix® or CompactLogix™ programmable automation controllers across EtherNet/IP™ communication networks. Used in pairs, these adapters provide fault tolerant communication and network resiliency for critical process applications.
- Support as many as 24 I/O modules
- Provide network redundancy for systems requiring high availability
- Support several network topologies, including Device Level Ring (DLR) for enhanced network resiliency
- Require no additional hardware or programming software
- 1715 EtherNet/IP™ Communication Adapters